Chapter 1 General Provisions
- Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe rights, obligations and responsibilities between the Company and its members and other necessary matters in connection with the use of games and all accompanying services provided by LinkZ Inc. ("Company").
- Article 2 Definition of Terms
The definitions of terms used in this Agreement are as follows:
1. The term "company" means a business operator that provides services through mobile devices.
2. The term "member" means a person who enters into a contract for use in accordance with these terms and conditions and uses the services provided by the company.
3. "Guest" means a member who uses the game service through an account irregularly granted by the company without registering a password. (However, guest members do not receive information on the account and password, so data is initialized when the device is initialized or deleted.)
4. The term "mobile device" means a device that can be used by downloading or installing content, and means a mobile phone, a smartphone, a PDA, a tablet, a portable game machine, etc.
5. The term "content" means all digitally produced contents (game and network services, applications, game money, game items, etc.) in connection with the provision of services for use as mobile devices.
6. "Paid content" means content used by members through paid payment.
7. The term "free content" means the content provided by the company to its members free of charge (including free of charge content).
8. The term "item" means data such as products, game money, usage rights, etc. that can be used in the game or expressed in a recognizable manner.
9. The term "member information" refers to the member's membership number, external account information, device information, nicknames, profile photos, friend lists, etc., game usage information (character information, item, level, etc.), payment information, etc.
10. "Open market" means an e-commerce environment built to install and pay for game content on a mobile device. (Google Play Store, Apple App Store, etc.)
11. "Application" means any program that is downloaded or installed through a mobile device to use the services provided by the company.
12. The term "game service" means one of the services provided by the company and the games played by members on mobile devices and services incidental thereto.
Except as provided in paragraph (1) of this Article, the definitions of terms used in this Agreement shall be governed by the relevant laws and policies for each service, and those not provided shall be governed by general commercial practices.
- Article 3 (Provision of Company Information, etc.)
The company notifies the members by posting the following matters on the initial screen of the service, in-service settings, and open markets where game services can be downloaded so that the members can easily recognize them.
1. Name of trade name and representative
2. Address of the location of the business office (including the address of the place where members can handle complaints)
3. Phone number and e-mail address
4. Business registration number
5. Mail order business report number
6. Personal information processing policy
7. Game Terms and Conditions
- Article 4 (Effect and Change of Terms)
1. The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions in the game service or on its connection screen so that the members can know. In this case, important contents such as suspension of service, withdrawal of subscription, refund, cancellation or cancellation of contract, and exemption of the company will be clearly indicated in bold, color, sign, etc. or handled for members' recognition through a separate connection screen.
2. If the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall notify the members by specifying the application date, details, and reasons for the revision and posting them in the game service or on the connection screen at least 7 days before the application date. However, if the contents of the change are unfavorable to the member or important changes, the member shall be notified in the same way as the text by 30 days before the application date and notified by the method of Article 27 1). In this case, the contents before and after the revision are clearly compared and marked so that the members can understand.
3. If the company revises the terms and conditions, check the members' consent to the application of the revised terms and conditions after notifying the revised terms and conditions. In the event of a notice or notice under paragraph (2), the company also notifies or notifies the member that he/she agreed to the revised terms and conditions if he/she does not express his/her refusal by the effective date of the terms and conditions. If a member disagrees with the revised terms and conditions, the company or member may terminate the service use contract.
4. The member must check the changes in the terms and conditions, and the company is not responsible for any damage caused by not knowing the contents of the revised terms and conditions due to the member's negligence.
5. The company will take measures to allow its members to inquire and respond to the contents of these terms and conditions with the company.
6. The company may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Game Industry Promotion Act, the Information and Communication Network Utilization Act, and the Content Industry Promotion Act.
- Article 5 (Conclusion and Application of Use Contracts)
The contract of use is concluded when a person who intends to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") agrees to the contents of this Agreement, applies for the use of the service, and the company agrees to the application.
In principle, the company accepts the application of the applicant for membership.
However, the company may refuse to accept applications for use falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. If the contents of the application for use are falsely stated or the requirements for the application for use are not met
2. When the company needs to restrict the provision of services in a country where the company does not provide the services through an abnormal or indirect method.
3. Where the purpose is to act prohibited by related laws and regulations, such as the Game Industry Promotion Act
4. Where the purpose is to hinder the well-being and order of society or the good manners and customs
5. Where you intend to use the game service for illegal purposes;
6. Where a person intends to use a game service for the purpose of pursuing profit;
7. In the case where the consent of the legal representative is not obtained or the consent cannot be confirmed even though he/she is a teenager
8. When a member in a competitive relationship aims to hinder the interests of the company
9. Use of other people's information or mobile devices without permission
10. In the case where the company applies for the use of game services on mobile devices that restrict the use of services
11. In the case where the consent is deemed inappropriate for other reasons corresponding to each subparagraph
In any of the following cases, the company may not approve the application for use or may cancel the approval afterwards:
1. If there is no room for the company's facilities, it is difficult to support a specific mobile device, or there is a technical obstacle
2. In the event of a service failure, service usage fee, or payment method failure,
3. Where there is a reason falling under any of the subparagraphs of paragraph (3)
4. Where a game service is intended to be used for the purpose of pursuing illegal use or
5. Where it is deemed difficult to accept the application for use due to other reasons corresponding to each subparagraph;
If the reason under paragraph (3) is found or occurred after the company approves the application for use of the applicant, the company may cancel the approval, terminate the use contract, or take measures to restrict the use.
In accordance with relevant laws or policies of "Company" and "Open Market Business", the company may accept the application by adding conditions that differentiate the usage time, number of use, service menu, etc. or restrict the use of each class to comply with the legal regulations.
- Article 6 (Criteria other than the terms and conditions)
Matters not stipulated in this Agreement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by relevant laws or commercial practices such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Promotion of Game Industry, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and the Act on the Promotion of Content Industry.
- Article 7 (Operation Policy)
In order to protect the rights and interests of members and to maintain order in the game world, the company may set operating policies, service operating policies, usage restrictions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "operating policies").
The company posts the contents of the operation policy in the game service or on its connection screen so that the members can know.
When revising the operation policy, follow the procedure in Article 4, Paragraph 2.
However, if the details of the revision of the operation policy fall under any of the following subparagraphs, it shall be notified in advance by the method referred to in paragraph (2).
1. In the case of revising the matters delegated by specifying the scope of the terms and conditions
2. In the case of revising matters not related to the rights and obligations of the members
3. The contents of the operation policy are not fundamentally different from those set out in the terms and conditions and are within the scope of the member's prediction
4. In the case of revising the operation policy
If the contents of the operation policy differ from the contents of these terms and conditions, the operation policy will be applied in priority.
Chapter 2 Personal Information Management
- Article 8 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The company shall endeavor to protect the members' personal information as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations, and the protection and use of personal information shall be in accordance with the relevant laws and the company's personal information processing policy. However, the company's personal information processing policy does not apply to linked services other than those provided by the company.
2. Depending on the characteristics of the service, contents that introduce themselves, such as nicknames, game information, profile images, and status information that are not directly related to the members' personal information, may be disclosed.
3. The company does not provide the members' personal information to others without their consent, except when requested by relevant state agencies, etc. under the relevant laws and regulations and prescribed in this Agreement or Personal Information Processing Policy.
4. Members must manage their account information with their duty of care as a good manager. The member is responsible for damages caused by the member's negligence in managing his or her account information or consenting to use it to a third party. The company is not responsible for the damage and cannot claim compensation for the damage.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Parties to the Utilization Agreement
- Article 9 (Company's Obligations)
1. The company faithfully complies with the relevant laws and regulations, the exercise of rights and obligations prescribed in these terms and conditions, and the performance of obligations in good faith.
2. A security system must be installed to protect personal information (including credit information) so that members can use the service safely, and personal information processing policies must be disclosed and followed. In the case of related laws and regulations, the company shall not disclose or provide the members' personal information to a third party, except as prescribed by these terms and conditions and personal information processing policies.
3. The company shall do its best to repair or repair facilities or data loss or damage during continuous and stable service improvement, unless there are unavoidable reasons such as natural disasters, emergencies, or defects that cannot be solved with current technology.
- Article 10 (Obligation of Members)
A member shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of services provided by the company:
1. The act of stating false information when applying for use or changing member information
2. Acquiring, selling, or donating cyber assets (IDs, characters, items, game money, etc.) through services or abnormal methods not provided by the company, or acquiring and using them
3. Pretending to be an employee or operator of a company, posting or sending mail by stealing the name of another person, pretending to be another person or falsely stating the relationship with another person
4. The act of purchasing paid content by stealing another person's credit card, wired/wireless phone, bank account, etc., and the act of illegally using another member's account (ID) and password
5. Collection, storage, posting, or dissemination of personal information of other members without permission
6. Unhealthy use of services such as gambling, such as exchanging and posting obscene and vulgar information, linking (link) pornographic sites, and transmitting or distributing words, sounds, writings, pictures, or videos to others
7. Unauthorized use of services for profit, business, advertising, public relations, political activities, election campaigns, etc
8. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, promotion, or commercial use of information obtained using the company's services
9. The act of deceiving others to take advantage, and the act of causing damage to others in connection with the use of the company and services
10. Infringement of the reputation, privacy, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of the company or others, or causing damage
11. Intentionally producing, transmitting, publishing, distributing, advertising, or using information (computer programs) or computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of telecommunications equipment
12. Change an application without special rights, add or insert another program into the application, create, distribute, advertise programs that interfere with the normal operation of the application, hack, reverse design the server, leak or change the source code or application data, build a separate server, or arbitrarily change the website
13. Abnormal use of the company's services or related third party's services, such as using services by exploiting bugs or receiving refunds without justifiable reasons by exploiting the payment process
14. Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent words or writings, images, sounds, and other information contrary to public morals
15. The act of disposing of cyber assets or game data such as IDs, accounts, characters, items, and game money for free (transfer, sale, provision of collateral, etc.) or inducing or advertising them
16. Other acts that violate relevant laws and regulations or violate good customs or other social norms
The member shall check and comply with relevant laws and regulations, terms and conditions, operating policies and usage restrictions, other regulations set by the company, and matters announced by the company in connection with the use of the service.
The members are responsible for managing the members' accounts and mobile devices, and they should not be allowed to be used by others. The company is not responsible for damages caused by poor management of mobile devices or consenting to use them by others.
Members must set up payment password functions to prevent illegal payments from being made in each open market. The company is not responsible for damages caused by the member's carelessness.
The company may set specific standards, contents, and restrictions on the following acts in paragraphs 1, 2, and the operation policy, and the members shall follow them.
1. The account name, character name, family name, and other names used in the game
2. If there is a chat system, the content and method
3. How to use bulletin boards and services
4. Restrictions on how to play the game
5. External mobile platform partnership service policies such as Facebook, Google Plus, and Apple.
6. Other matters necessary for the operation of the service to the extent that it does not infringe on the essential rights of the members to use the service
The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by a member's violation of obligations, and if a member's violation of obligations causes or threatens to cause damage, the company may restrict the use of the service and claim damages from the member.
Chapter 4 Service Usage and Restriction
- Article 11 (Provision of Services)
1. The company allows members who have completed the use contract to use the service immediately in accordance with the provisions of Article 5. However, for some services, the service can be started on a designated date according to the company's needs.
2. When providing game services to members, the company may provide other additional services, including those stipulated in these terms and conditions.
3. The company may classify the members' grades according to the relevant laws, age of the members, application of the members, and service usage procedures, and subdivide the usage time, frequency of use, and scope of the service.
4. Game service is provided for a fixed time according to the company's business policy. The company guides the game service delivery time in an appropriate manner on the game initial screen or connection screen.
- Article 12 (Use of Services)
1. Game service is provided for a fixed time according to the company's business policy. The company guides you through the game service delivery time in a manner appropriate to the game application initialization screen or game service notice.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the company may suspend all or part of the service in the following cases: In this case, the company notifies the reason and period of the suspension in advance on the initial screen of the game application or the game service notice. However, if there is an unavoidable situation that cannot be announced in advance, it can be announced afterwards.
- If necessary for system operation due to electronic infringement accidents such as modification of game contents, regular inspection of the system, maintenance, inspection, expansion and replacement of facilities such as servers, hacking, communication accidents, abnormal use of games by members, and network instability;
- Where it is impossible to provide normal services due to a power outage, disability of service facilities, service use congestion, maintenance or inspection of facilities of key telecommunication businesses, etc.;
- Where there is a situation beyond the control of the company, such as an exhibition, incident, natural disaster, or equivalent national emergency;
- Where the provision of services is prohibited at a specific time or by a specific method in the relevant statutes, government policies, etc., or the provision of services to specific members is prohibited;
- Other reasonable grounds for suspending the provision of services;
If the service is suspended or fails for more than four hours a day without prior notice due to the company's fault, it can be substituted for damages by extending the service suspension time or paid content time equivalent to three times the disability time to members who uses part-time paid content.
3. The company provides services using a dedicated application or network for mobile devices. Members can download and install the application or use the network to use the service for free or for a fee.
4. In the case of paid content, you must pay the fee specified in the service before you can use it. If you download applications or use services over the network, you may incur additional charges set by your mobile carrier.
5. Free content is available for free. However, free or paid content may contain separate paid content or paid payment functions.
6. In the case of downloaded and installed applications or services used over the network, they are provided according to the characteristics of mobile devices or mobile carriers. In the case of mobile device change, number change, or overseas roaming, all or part of the content may not be available, and the company is not responsible for this.
7. For downloaded and installed applications or services used over the network, background work may proceed. In this case, additional charges may be incurred depending on the characteristics of the mobile device or mobile carrier, and the company is not responsible for this.
- Article 13 (Change and Discontinuance of Services)
1. The company may change the service according to operational or technical needs for smooth delivery of game services. The information will be announced in the game service before the change. However, if it is inevitable to change, such as correction of bugs and errors or urgent updates, or if it does not constitute a significant change, it may be notified afterwards.
2. The company has comprehensive authority over the production, addition, change, maintenance, and maintenance of the game service contents provided by the company, and can take necessary measures to maintain order and gameability in the game. In addition, the service can be changed according to operational or technical needs for smooth game service delivery.
3. The company may install or change (update) programs necessary for service use, such as individual programs, security programs, and payment modules, without the additional consent of the members to provide services smoothly to members who have applied for service use. However, when installing programs that are not related to the use of services, such as advertising programs, it must be notified to the members and installed with consent.
4. The company may suspend all services if it is difficult to continue the game service due to significant management reasons such as abolition of business due to business transfer, division, merger, etc., expiration of game provision contract, and significant deterioration of profit of the game service. In this case, the suspension date, reason for suspension, and compensation conditions shall be announced by 30 days before the suspension date, through the initial screen of the game application or its connection screen, and the member shall be notified by the method of Article 27 (1).
5. In the case of paragraph 4, the company refunds paid items that have not been used or have a period of use left in accordance with the "Content Member Protection Guidelines".
6. The Company shall not be liable for damages arising from the loss of expected profits of the members or the loss of benefits not directly provided by the Company due to the change or suspension of services.
- Article 14 (Collection of Information, etc.)
1. The company can store and store chat contents between members, and this information is held only by the company. The Company may access this information only for the purposes of mediation of disputes between members, handling complaints or maintaining game order, and only for the purposes of authorization under laws and regulations.
2. When the company or a third party reads the chat information pursuant to paragraph (1), the company notifies the member of the reason and scope of the reading in advance. However, if this information needs to be viewed in connection with the investigation, processing, and confirmation of prohibited acts under Article 10 (1), or the remedy for damage caused by the act, it may be notified afterwards.
3. For smooth and stable operation of services and improvement of service quality, the company can collect and utilize information such as mobile device information (setting, specification, operating system, version, carrier, etc.) of members, excluding personal information.
4. The company may request additional information from members for the purpose of improving services and introducing services to members. Members may accept or decline this request, and if the company makes this request, members may decline this request.
5. If necessary for identification, the company may notify the member of the reason (usage) and request the member's ID or a certificate in lieu of it. The company shall not use this for any purpose other than prior notice, and shall destroy it in a way that cannot be reproduced immediately when the purpose is achieved.
6. If the matters stated in the application for membership are changed, the member shall directly modify them within the service or notify the company of the change by other means. Otherwise, the company is not responsible for any disadvantages to the member or third party, and if damage occurs to the company due to the above reasons, the member must resolve them at his/her own expense and responsibility.
- Article 15 (Provision of Advertising)
1. The company may publish advertisements in the game service in connection with the operation of the service. Members who wish to use the service are considered to agree to advertisements that are exposed when using the service.
2. The company can send advertising information by e-mail, text service (LMS/SMS), push notification, etc. only to members who agree to receive it. In this case, the member may refuse to receive it at any time, and the company does not send advertising information when the member refuses to receive it.
3. You can connect to advertisements or services provided by others through banners or links among the services provided by the company.
4. When connected to advertisements or services provided by others pursuant to paragraph (3), the company does not guarantee reliability, stability, etc. as the services provided in the area are not the company's service area, and the company is not responsible for the damage to the members. However, this is not the case if the company intentionally or grossly fails to facilitate the occurrence of damage or take measures to prevent damage.
- Article 16 (Attribution of Copyright, etc.)
Copyright and other intellectual property rights to content in the company's services belong to the company.
Members include methods such as editing, publication, performance, distribution, broadcasting, and the creation of secondary works, such as copying and transmitting information from the company or provider to the information obtained using the game service provided by the company or provider without prior consent. It is the same hereinafter) and should not be used for profit or allowed to use it by others.
Members allow the Company to use communications, images, sounds, and all materials and information (hereinafter referred to as "Member Content"), including dialogue text uploaded or transmitted by or through a game application or game service, in the following ways and conditions:
1. Using the relevant member content, changing the editing format, and other modifications (available in any form, such as publication, reproduction, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, and creation of secondary works, and there are no restrictions on the period and region of use)
2. Do not sell, lend, or transfer member content for the purpose of transaction without prior consent of the member who produced the member content
3. The company does not use member content (e.g., posts on general bulletin boards) that are not visible in the game and integrated with the game service without the explicit consent of the member, and the member may delete such member content at any time.
4. The company may take temporary measures, delete, move, or refuse to register a member's posting in the service without prior notice if it is deemed a prohibited act under Article 10 (1).
5. Members whose legal interests are violated due to information posted on bulletin boards operated by the company may request the company to delete the information or publish the contents of refutation. In such cases, the Company shall promptly take the necessary measures and notify the applicant thereof.
6. This section is valid while the company operates the game service and will continue to apply after the member withdraws
- Article 17 (Purchase, use period, and use of paid content)
1. Unless otherwise determined by the company, paid content purchased by members in the game service can only be used on mobile devices that have downloaded or installed the application, and paid items can only be used in the service or content that purchased the item.
2. Except for the method separately determined and notified by the company, members can only use paid items in their own account and cannot transfer, lend, or sell to a third party.
3. The period of use of paid content purchased by members depends on the period specified at the time of purchase. However, if the service is suspended pursuant to Article 13 (2), the period of use of paid content without a fixed period shall be until the date of suspension of the service announced at the time of the service suspension notice.
4. Paid content is divided into paid/free attributes according to the acquisition method. If you use some of the content you have, paid content will be deducted first, and free content will be deducted later. If you only have paid content, it will be deducted in the order you first obtained it. However, it may be applied differently depending on the situation of the game, and in this case, it is announced through the terms and conditions, operation policies, and announcements.
5. Other matters concerning withdrawal of subscription, cancellation/termination of contract, refund, and restrictions on use of content shall be governed by other provisions of this Agreement.
- Article 18 (Restriction on the use of services to members)
1. A member shall not violate his/her obligations under Article 10, and the company may take restrictions on the use of the member's services, delete related information (text, photos, videos, etc.) and other measures according to the following classifications. Specific reasons and procedures for restricting use shall be determined in the operation policy of individual games in accordance with Article 19 (1).
1. Restriction of certain rights: Restriction of certain rights, such as chatting, for a certain period of time or permanently
2. Restriction on the use of characters: Restriction on the use of member characters for a certain period or permanently
3. Restriction on the use of accounts: Restriction on the use of member accounts for a certain period or permanently
4. Restriction on the use of members: Restriction on the use of game services by members for a certain period or permanently
2. If the restriction on use under paragraph (1) is justified, the company shall not take measures such as compensation for damages suffered by members due to the restriction on use or refund paid content.
3. The company may suspend the use of the service of the account until the investigation into the following causes is completed.
1. Where a legitimate report is received that an account has been hacked or stolen;
2. Cases where an illegal program user or a workplace is suspected of being an illegal offender
3. Where provisional measures for the use of services are required for other reasons
4. In the case of paid game services after the investigation under paragraph 3 is completed, the members' usage time is extended by the suspended time, or the corresponding paid service or cash is compensated. However, this is not the case if the investigation confirms that the reasons referred to in each subparagraph of paragraph (3) are true.
- Article 19 (Reasons and Procedures for Restriction of Use)
1. The company determines the specific reasons and procedures for restricting use under Article 18 (1) as an operation policy in consideration of the contents, degree, frequency, and results of prohibited acts under Article 10 (1).
2. When the company takes restrictions on the use prescribed in Article 18 (1), the following matters shall be notified to the members in advance. However, if urgent action is needed, it can be notified afterwards.
1. Reasons for restrictions on use
2. Type and duration of use restriction measures
3. Method of filing an objection to restrictions on use
- Article 20 (Procedures for filing an objection to measures to restrict use)
1. If a member wishes to object to the company's restriction of use, he/she shall submit an application for objection to the company in writing, e-mail or equivalent within 14 days from the date of notification of this measure.
2. The company responds to the reasons for objection within 15 days from the date of receipt of the objection under paragraph (1) in writing, e-mail, or equivalent manner. However, if it is difficult to answer within this period, the reason and the processing schedule will be notified.
3. If the reason for objection is valid, the company takes action accordingly.
Chapter 5 Withdrawal of Subscription, Refund of Overpayment, and Termination of Use Contracts
- Article 21 (Payment)
1. In principle, the imposition and payment of the purchase price for content shall be in accordance with the policies or methods determined by mobile carriers or open market operators. In addition, the limit for each payment method may be granted or adjusted in accordance with the policy or government policy set by the company or open market operator.
2. In the case of paying the purchase price of the content in foreign currency, the actual amount charged may differ from the price indicated in the service store due to exchange rates, fees, etc.
- Article 22 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1. Members who have signed a contract with the company on the purchase of paid content can withdraw their subscription without incurring any additional fees, penalties, etc. within 7 days of purchase between the purchase contract date and the content availability date.
2. In any of the following cases, a member may not withdraw his/her subscription under paragraph (1) against the company's intention. However, in the case of a purchase contract consisting of divisible content, this shall not apply to the rest of the divisible content that does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
① Paid content used or applied immediately upon purchase
② If the product is used after purchase,
③ Content in which additional benefits are used when additional benefits are provided
④ Where there is an act of opening a content that can be deemed to be used or whose utility is determined upon opening;
⑤ Where part of the additional content (goods, points, mileage, items, etc.) paid at the time of purchase is used;
⑥ If some of the content sold in a bundle is used and cannot be recovered
⑦ Content not purchased directly by members, such as receiving gifts from others
⑧ Content that has been partially or wholly lost or damaged for reasons that the member is responsible for
⑨ Other contents restricted from withdrawing subscription pursuant to relevant statutes, such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "E-Commerce Act")
3. In the case of content that cannot be withdrawn pursuant to the provisions of paragraph (2), the company shall clearly mark the fact in a place where the member can easily understand it and provide information on the content if it is difficult to provide it for trial (permitting temporary use, providing experience, etc.). If the company fails to take such measures, the member may withdraw the subscription despite the reasons for restricting the withdrawal of the subscription referred to in the subparagraphs of paragraph (2).
4. Notwithstanding paragraphs (1) and (2), if the content of the paid content purchased is different from the content of the advertisement or the content of the purchase contract, the member may withdraw the subscription within three months from the date of availability or within 30 days from the date of knowledge.
5. When a member withdraws the subscription, the company checks the purchase details through a platform operator or an open market operator. In addition, the company may contact the member through the information provided by the member to confirm the member's legitimate reasons for withdrawal, and may require additional evidence.
6. If the subscription is withdrawn pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs (1) through (4), the company will withdraw the paid content of the member without delay and refund the payment within 3 business days. In this case, when the company delays the refund, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the interest rate prescribed by the Electronic Commerce Act and Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act shall be paid for the delay period.
7. Communication charges (call charges, data call charges, etc.) incurred by downloading applications or using network services may be excluded from the refund.
8. If a minor enters into a content purchase contract on a mobile device, the company notifies the minor himself or his legal representative that the contract can be canceled without the consent of the legal representative, and if the minor enters into a purchase contract without the consent of the legal representative, the minor capital or legal representative can cancel the contract. However, if a minor purchases content with property that the legal representative has set the scope and allowed to dispose of, or if the minor deceives him/her to believe that he/she is an adult or has the consent of the legal representative, it cannot be canceled.
9. Whether the party to the content purchase contract is a minor is determined based on the mobile device, payment executor information, and payment method name. In addition, the company may request the submission of documents to prove that it is a minor and legal representative to verify that the cancellation is legitimate.
10. When the company refunds the payment pursuant to paragraph 6, if the consumer pays the payment by means of payment under Article 18 (3) of the Electronic Commerce Act, it asks the payment company to suspend or cancel the payment claim. However, if the company has already received the payment for the purchase subject to subscription withdrawal from the payment company, the payment is refunded to the payment company and the member is notified of the fact
- Article 23 (Refund of Overpayment, etc.)
1. In the event of an overpayment, the company will refund the overpayment to the member. However, if the overpayment is caused by the member's negligence without the company's intention or negligence, the actual cost of the refund shall be borne by the member to the reasonable extent.
2. Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the open market operator, and if an overpayment occurs during the payment process, the member must request a refund from the open market operator.
3. Communication charges (call charges, data call charges, etc.) incurred by downloading applications or using network services may be excluded from the refund.
4. Refunds of overpayment will be made according to the refund policy of each open market operator or company depending on the type of operating system of the mobile device using the service.
5. The company can contact the member through the information provided by the member to process the refund of the overpayment and request the necessary information. The company will refund the refund within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the information necessary for the refund from the member.
- Article 24 (Termination of Contract, etc.)
1. If a member does not want to use the service at any time, he/she can terminate the service contract by withdrawing from the service. All game usage information held by members within the game service is deleted due to the service and membership withdrawal, except where the company holds information according to the relevant laws and regulations, making it impossible to recover.
2. The company may suspend the use of the service or terminate the service contract for a considerable period of time if there is a serious reason why the member cannot maintain this contract, such as prohibiting acts in this Agreement, Operation Policy, and Service Policy. However, if there is an urgent reason, the contract for use can be terminated immediately without prior notice or notice.
3. The withdrawal of the service under paragraph (1) may be made through the withdrawal procedure at the customer center or within the service. If you apply for withdrawal from the service, the company can check the identity of the member, and if the member is identified as you, you will take measures according to the member's application.
4. If a member wants to restore the withdrawn account, he/she can apply for the restoration of the account through the restoration procedure in the service and the customer center. You can apply for account recovery only once within 7 days from the date of withdrawal.
5. In the case of the proviso to paragraph 2, the member shall lose the right to use paid services and paid content and shall not claim refunds or damages resulting therefrom.
6. The company may terminate the use contract and take measures such as destroying the members' personal information to protect the personal information of members who have not used the company's service for one year in a row from the recent service use date. In this case, the member shall be notified of the fact that measures such as termination of the contract and destruction of personal information will be taken 30 days before the date of action, and personal information to be destroyed.
Chapter 6 Compensation for Damages and Disclaimers, etc
- Article 25 (Compensation for Damages)
1. The company or member shall be responsible for compensating the other party for damages in violation of these terms and conditions. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence
2. In the case where the company enters into a partnership contract with an individual service provider and provides individual services to the member, the individual service provider shall be responsible for the damage caused by the member's intention or negligence.
3. If a company receives a claim for damages or various objections, including a lawsuit, from a third party other than the member, the member shall indemnify the company with his/her responsibility and expenses, and if the company is not exempted, the member shall be responsible for all damages incurred.
- Article 26 (Company's Disclaimer)
1. The company shall not be responsible for the provision of services if it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, technical problems that cannot be solved by current technology, or equivalent force majeure.
2. The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. of service facilities, or the failure of the telecommunications service to be suspended or normally provided by the telecommunication service provider. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the company.
3. The company is not responsible for obstacles caused by a member's mobile device error, problems caused by the member's inaccurate entry of related information, failure to reflect changes, or other obstacles to service use due to the member's intention or negligence. However, this is not the case if there is an unavoidable or justifiable reason for the member.
4. The company shall not be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information or data posted by the member in relation to the service unless it is intentional or gross negligence.
5. The company is not obligated to intervene in transactions or disputes arising from services with other members or others, and is not responsible for any damages caused by them.
6. The company shall not be responsible for any damage to the members in connection with the use of the services provided for free of charge. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the company.
7. The company shall not be responsible for the failure or loss of the profit expected by the member using the service.
8. The company is not responsible for the loss of the member's experience, grade, item, game money, etc. in the game. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or negligence of the company.
9. The company is not responsible for third-party payments caused by members not managing mobile device passwords and passwords provided by open market operators. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or negligence of the company.
10. If a member cannot use all or part of the content due to a change in the mobile device, a change in the number of the mobile device, a change in the operating system (OS) version, overseas roaming, or a change in the carrier, the company is not responsible for this. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or negligence of the company.
11. If a member deletes the content or member information provided by the company, the company is not responsible for it. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or negligence of the company.
12. The company is not responsible for damages caused by the use of services by temporary members. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or negligence of the company.
- Article 27 (Notice to Members)
1. If the company notifies the member, the member's e-mail address, electronic memo, mail in the game service, text message (LMS/SMS), etc. can be used.
2. If the company notifies all members, it may replace the notice under paragraph (1) by posting it in the game service for more than 7 days or presenting a pop-up screen.
- Article 28 (Judicial powers and applicable laws)
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. If a lawsuit is filed due to a dispute between the company and its members, the court in accordance with the procedures prescribed by law shall be the competent court.
- Article 29 (Handling of grievances and resolving disputes among members)
1. Considering the convenience of the members, the company guides them to the game service or its connection screen on how to present their opinions or complaints. The company operates dedicated personnel to handle such members' opinions and complaints.
2. If the opinions or complaints raised by the members are objectively recognized as justifiable, the company shall promptly handle them within a reasonable period of time. However, if it takes a long time to process, the member shall be notified of the reason and processing schedule that takes a long time in the game service or notified in accordance with Article 27 (1).
3. If a dispute arises between the company and its members and a third dispute mediation agency adjusts it, the company can faithfully prove the measures taken against the members, such as restrictions on use, and follow the mediation of the mediation agency.
1. These terms and conditions will take effect on October 31, 2022.